Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 4- Xmas Question of the day!


Ok, so I'm a day late. I wish I could say I was doing some fun Christmas activity, but in truth I fell asleep on the couch----at least it was during the movie "Christmas Vacation!"
 
So the question is:
Do you do anything special for your pet for Christmas? A present? Dress them up? I've already saw some Christmas pictures of your pets on Facebook that have them dressed up---super cute!
 
At our house, our dogs have Christmas handkerchief around their necks. We also have a variety of ornaments on our family tree which represent our pets.
 
As for Christmas gifts---we don't generally do this since we had children. Our pets do not get alot of treats, because they simply do not need to extra calories and they have caused urinary tract infections in Paisley in the past. They  do get rawhide bones occassionally.
The pets used to have stockings but then kids came and let's face it--2 dog, 2 cat, and 6 chicken stockings---the fireplace isn't big enough!
We do try to add the pets in the Christmas picture and they are always mentioned in our family's newsletter that we mail out with our cards.
 
That's it for Dec 4---onto December 5th post and I'm back on track!
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment