Sunday, October 26, 2014
1. How do people who wear socks to bed know the joy of rubbing their feet on a blanket or cool sheets?!
2. Friday nights are spent sleeping with a dog, cat, and my daughter. I prefer to sleep with a moose rather than her. The moose would give me more room
3. I remembered I had one cookie from Sheetz after coming home late one night. I totally pocketed that cookie and ate it alone in my bathroom! I'm all for food sharing with my kids,but not my one and only cookie.
4. After said cookie I got a tummy-ache. Stupid karma. This also happened after I stole some of my kids Halloween stash--double karma.
5. This time change thing needs to happen. I can't wake up yo darkness all the time.
6. I binge-watched Orange is the New Black, Season 1 on DVD. Now I need netflix.
7. The disgusting Jesus house on the block is getting torn down--.can I get a "hallelujah, Amen!"
8. I'm still confused by the Renee Zellweger photo.
9. But perhaps more confused by the Honey Boo-Boo/momma June dates a sex offender scandal.
That's all for the week. Enjoy the beautiful weather to start the week. I'm certain by the weekend it will snow!
Sunday, October 19, 2014
1. I missed what I learned recently because what I've remembered is I love to nap and procrastinate. I already knew this things but those are my excuses and I'm sticking to it.
2. Every-time I get a headache (which is about daily...back/neck issues and stress, yo).... I convince myself I have a brain tumor. Which I know isn't true because I've had CAT scans.
3. It's all fun and games with fake nails until you get an infection on your fingertip. Great...guess I'll cancel my fake tit-tay appointment next week!
4. I'm still on a Steeler/NFL strike and now cheer/midget football season ended soooooo.....how will I a fix?!
5. I'm seriuosly OD-ing on pumpkin everything. Candles, lotions, body spray, teas, coffees....now I hear there's pumpkin flavored rum?? Say wha....???! Girl you know I'm headed to the liquor store ASAP on Monday morning! Cancel my work schedule!!
6. I saw the movie 'Gone Girl' last week...totally recommend it. It's the next 'boil the bunny/crazy lady movie'....did you get the boil the bunny reference??? Total score if you did....if not see below!
That's all for this week! Enjoy.... Come sit with me and have some pumpkin flavored everything!
....'boil the bunny' reference is from 'Fatal Attraction'. That women was cray-cray!
See me on YouTube by searching for Mommy in the Dale
On Instagram: Mommy in the Dale