Sunday, October 19, 2014

What I learned....10/19/14

10/19/14

1. I missed what I learned recently because what I've remembered is I love to nap and procrastinate. I already knew this things but those are my excuses and I'm sticking to it. 
2. Every-time I get a headache (which is about daily...back/neck issues and stress, yo).... I convince myself I have a brain tumor. Which I know isn't true because I've had CAT scans. 
3. It's all fun and games with fake nails until you get an infection on your fingertip. Great...guess I'll cancel my fake tit-tay appointment next week! 
4.  I'm still on a Steeler/NFL strike and now cheer/midget football season ended soooooo.....how will I a fix?! 


5. I'm seriuosly OD-ing on pumpkin everything. Candles, lotions, body spray, teas, coffees....now I hear there's pumpkin flavored rum?? Say wha....???! Girl you know I'm headed to the liquor store ASAP on Monday morning! Cancel my work schedule!! 



6. I saw the movie 'Gone Girl' last week...totally recommend it. It's the next 'boil the bunny/crazy lady movie'....did you get the boil the bunny reference??? Total score if you did....if not see below! 


That's all for this week! Enjoy.... Come sit with me and have some pumpkin flavored everything! 

....'boil the bunny' reference is from 'Fatal Attraction'. That women was cray-cray! 


See me on YouTube by searching for Mommy in the Dale 
On Instagram: Mommy in the Dale 

1 comment:

  1. I love this and omg how I love your YouTube videos.I wish you lived next door so I could enjoy your sense of humor more often. Also I could amuse my family with stories about the cra cra neighbor. Please, please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete