Monday, February 24, 2014
1. I'm wishing a Bigfoot would eat Bo-Bo. Especially when he wore this:
2. 10 minutes waiting for my 2/$1 hot dogs I discover several things:
A) at $16.35 for 2 packs of cigarettes I couldn't afford to smoke
B) I'm ordering 2/$1 hot dogs because I'm broke. If I had an access card I'd afford pop, chips, and a candy bar--hummmm?!
3. One day of sunshine takes away a month of snow.
4. Mud...I hate it unless I can have fun in it on a quad then shower. Other than that...hate it.
5. I've convinced myself I'm
Pregnant but too cheap to buy a test. My boobs hurt, I'm super tired, I have heart burn, and my smells make me nauseous. I'll ignore the fact that it takes sex to get pregnant and I have an IUD.
6. I postpone scrubbing floors then do it and sit in wonder of how nice they look (for about 10 whole minutes!)
7. Will I ever be of an age when I don't need my parents to bail me out of crisis?
8. If you are a girl and your legs look like this you have more issues than just using this magic product
That's all for the week. Enjoy!
Friday, February 21, 2014
Multi-functional piece of furniture. Could be used as dresser, buffet in dining room, tv/entertainment stand in living area, extra storage in kitchen.
48 inches long
32 inches tall
19 inches from front to back
Two cabinets on each side, one has smaller hidden drawer.
4 large drawers. Solid wood completely through, including drawers. It is on 4 functional wheels. Makes easy to move and clean under!
Painted in teal/duck egg blue colors, made to be very shabby chic/country prim with other colors under showing through like wood tones, white, peach/orangish, etc. Sanded smooth.
Glazed with stain for aged look and waxed.
See more photos at www.mommyinthedale.blogspot.com including before/after and inspirational photo.
Located in Scottdale.
See top 1/2 glazed and waxed and 1/2 not:
Sunday, February 16, 2014
1. Every single night the boy child takes a cup of ice water to bed for his nightstand. Every single night he shakes the cup and I feel like I'm in a constant state of playing Yahtzee.
2. I don't sleep at night. I'm a great daytime napper but horrible about sleeping at night. Will this ever change?
3. I like the sprawling white untouched areas of snow. I hate the grey, black ashy iced over snow piles on roads and in parking lots.
4. I have an affection for old furniture. I see a sad piece and know I can make it happy.
5. I. Hate. The. Smell. Of. Kerosene. Like give me an instant headache, want to vomit hate.
6. I need spring so I can paint and sand outside. I also need a man to help me lift stuff without complaining and that can cut wood. Also to not complain about all the sad looking 'projects' I bring home! My Dad has the tools!
That's it for this week! What have you learned recently?
Monday, February 10, 2014
1. Is sticking your tongue out the new FB duck face?
2. Letang had a stroke?! I blame the hot sex hair.
3. Can we get a full week of school in? Please!
4. Apparently our driveway isn't big enough so I refuse to use it. Then the swagger gets stuck and I just sit and cry. I'm buying a truck.
5. Curling in the Olympics is one of the strange things I can't not watch.
6. Hey perhaps you haven't heard The Walking Dead is back on.
That's all for this week. Have a good one!
Sunday, February 2, 2014
What I learned:
1. It can not be February. I just put away some Christmas decorations.
2. My girl child can sniff out hidden chocolate like a blood hound.
3. It's crazy how much on one day I can hate a ground hog (stupid Phil)
4. I never thought I'd utter the phrase "this Super Bowl is boring" yet it totally was.
5. My chicken may hate winter as much as I do this year. They have pulled apart three bails of straw in their coop. Yes, three bails. It's like walking through the jungle in there.
6. There has been too many school cancellations. And too much alcohol consumption in this home. They correlate.
7. I'm all about saving money and buying cheaper versions, but nothing beats Tide. Totally worth the extra money. Mmmm..smells soo good.
8. I need a girls day out ASAP.
9. My yard looks like a Family Circus cartoon when it snows because of the dog making circles in the snow.
10. How on earth did I get crafty inspiration prior to Pinterest.
That's all for this week! Have a good one!
Large 4 drawer solid wood. Possible walnut dresser. Doved tail, solid drawers.
2 large drawers and 2 small stripped and sanded completely down and stained. The rest of the dresser is painted in off white chalk paint. Sanded smooth and waxed. Slightly distressed for shabby chic or country prim look. This piece is perfect for a bedroom, dining room for a side board, or living room for tv stand. Original handles and knobs for authentic antique/vintage look.
42 in tall wide, 21 in depth, 32 in tall.
Located in Scottdale.
See more including before and after pictures at www.mommyinthedale.blogspot.com
3 drawer small side dresser.
Painted in orange, drawers are three tones of orange for an ombré effect.
30 in tall. 30 in wide, depth of 17 1/2"
This piece is not solid wood. It is partial board, so not as well made as solid wood (think current furniture purchase like at Walmart but individualized.)
It is in good shape, no issues with any drawers.
Located in Scottdale.
See more photos at www.mommyinthedale.blogspot.com
(This was what the white spray paint was for--to paint handles and prime and seal.)