Sunday, February 16, 2014
What I learned 2/16/14
1. Every single night the boy child takes a cup of ice water to bed for his nightstand. Every single night he shakes the cup and I feel like I'm in a constant state of playing Yahtzee.
2. I don't sleep at night. I'm a great daytime napper but horrible about sleeping at night. Will this ever change?
3. I like the sprawling white untouched areas of snow. I hate the grey, black ashy iced over snow piles on roads and in parking lots.
4. I have an affection for old furniture. I see a sad piece and know I can make it happy.
5. I. Hate. The. Smell. Of. Kerosene. Like give me an instant headache, want to vomit hate.
6. I need spring so I can paint and sand outside. I also need a man to help me lift stuff without complaining and that can cut wood. Also to not complain about all the sad looking 'projects' I bring home! My Dad has the tools!
That's it for this week! What have you learned recently?