Sunday, March 6, 2016
3/6/16 what I learned this week.
3/6/16. What I learned.
1. My children have no sympathy when I have a headache.
2. Correction to number 1: my children have no sympathy when I have a headache that isn't related to drinking.
3. Next time I have a headache I should just start drinking.
4. Number 3 is an excellent lesson.
5. Have I told you yet how much my friends and family rock? Two surprise parties--two?
6. Never be the one of leave in the middle of a comedians set. Poor Michelle!
7. Just the mention of a 70 degree day in the week has me all smiley.
8. My plan is to go back to work in August when the kids go back to school. Can I die of boredom before then?
9. Is boredom a diagnosis-able condition?
10. Are the bad choices I make as a result of number 9 diagnosis-able?!
11. Am I just fucking crazy?
12. All signs point to yes for number 11.
That's all for this week folks. Tune in next Sunday for this train wreck/shit show!! Until then....love ya! 😘