Monday, March 14, 2016
What I learned 3/13/16
1. Sunday night is a bad night to do these. I often forget. (Ps...this was written Monday. I'll cough this day up in next weeks blog to not learning anything.)
2. I don't understand people who don't like being outside.
3. Peach BlueMoon beer is ridiculously good.
4. I might need an AA sponsor.
5. My children are trying to hook my sister in law and I up with rich brothers. I'm game!...know anyone??
6. When people have more than two kids do they ever get a chance in their home to have zero emotion, moody kids.
7. People apparently hate when I'm tired. I'm much more sarcastic.
8. Who thought of this time change bullshit anyway. Good grief momma needs her sleep.
9. I really need a job if for no other reason than socialization with other adults and take lunches.
10. I'm done with school for the kids this year. It can be summer break. I hate mornings.
That's all this week. It was pretty boring. Until next week....
Sunday, March 6, 2016
3/6/16. What I learned.
1. My children have no sympathy when I have a headache.
2. Correction to number 1: my children have no sympathy when I have a headache that isn't related to drinking.
3. Next time I have a headache I should just start drinking.
4. Number 3 is an excellent lesson.
5. Have I told you yet how much my friends and family rock? Two surprise parties--two?
6. Never be the one of leave in the middle of a comedians set. Poor Michelle!
7. Just the mention of a 70 degree day in the week has me all smiley.
8. My plan is to go back to work in August when the kids go back to school. Can I die of boredom before then?
9. Is boredom a diagnosis-able condition?
10. Are the bad choices I make as a result of number 9 diagnosis-able?!
11. Am I just fucking crazy?
12. All signs point to yes for number 11.
That's all for this week folks. Tune in next Sunday for this train wreck/shit show!! Until then....love ya! 😘