Sunday, February 28, 2016
What I learned. 2/28/16
1. It's rare that I can truly be completely surprised. This weekend for my birthday I was.
2. It's confirmed once again that I have the best friends and family.
3. If I am off work much longer I will have every room in my house repainted and redone.
4. At 40 I really need to decide what I'm going to do when I grow up.
5. These spring weather teasers are killing me. It just need to come full force and have no more snow. I def have spring fever.
6. My kid bought me a card that said Happy 70th Birthday. He's no longer my favorite!
7. I forgot how much I need to go to the chiropractor on a regular basis.
That's it for this week. What did you learn? Share with me!!
Sunday, February 14, 2016
1. The anticipation of my first single Valentines Day sucks more than actual day.
2. My friends are the greatest at keeping me happy and smiling.
3. Happy and smiling is the only way to heal I'm certain. Like magic medicine.
4. Cold weather I can take, snow I can take. Combine them both-I'm miserable.
5. Laying on the floor on a Friday, drinking wine in the afternoon alone might be the greatest sahm deal ever!
6. Ash Wednesday to non-Catholics takes an immense amount of pressure to remember not to tell someone they have dirt on their face.
That's all for this week. Stay warm!
Obligatory I got gifts on Valentine's Day pictures.
Sunday, February 7, 2016
What I learned 2/7/16
1. Girl child's embarrassed by my music choices at morning drop off at school. She has no idea I jam out to Eminem at pick up while waiting in line.
2. I am a horrible speller and so is Aiden. Neither of us realized how often we would ask Rich how to spell things. Thankfully Amelia inherited the super smart speller gene and spells things for us. Yes she is in 4th grade and spells better than me!!
3. i think Botox is an excellent 40th birthday gift to yourself! #cheaperthanaboobjob
4. I don't think I'll ever be able to go into a hospital again without feeling complete anxiety.
5. The kids can trash a house within 30 minutes of being home or awake. Like mud tracked in, laundry thrown, book bag and shoes everywhere, crumbs/cups...mess.
6. I will laugh at myself over anything.
It's a small learning week. I mean look those are some mighty fine lessons I've realized this week! What have you learned?