Sunday, February 14, 2016

What I learned. 2/14/16

What I learned 2/14/16. 

1. The anticipation of my first single Valentines Day sucks more than actual day. 
2. My friends are the greatest at keeping me happy and smiling. 
3. Happy and smiling is the only way to heal I'm certain. Like magic medicine. 
4. Cold weather I can take, snow I can take. Combine them both-I'm miserable. 
5. Laying on the floor on a Friday, drinking wine in the afternoon alone might be the greatest sahm deal ever! 
6. Ash Wednesday to non-Catholics takes an immense amount of pressure to remember not to tell someone they have dirt on their face. 
 
That's all for this week. Stay warm! 



Obligatory I got gifts on Valentine's Day pictures. 






Girl child's loot: 


Does this little guy have game or what?!  




 

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful roses & stuffed animal! That little guy does have game. I don't know if I could have done better myself. #gamewithVdaypoems

    ReplyDelete