Sunday, February 7, 2016

What I learned 2/7/16

What I learned 2/7/16 
 
1. Girl child's embarrassed by my music choices at morning drop off at school. She has no idea I jam out to Eminem at pick up while waiting in line. 
2. I am a horrible speller and so is Aiden. Neither of us realized how often we would ask Rich how to spell things. Thankfully Amelia inherited the super smart speller gene and spells things for us. Yes she is in 4th grade and spells better than me!! 
3. i think Botox is an excellent 40th birthday gift to yourself! #cheaperthanaboobjob 
4. I don't think I'll ever be able to go into a hospital again without feeling complete anxiety. 
5. The kids can trash a house within 30 minutes of being home or awake. Like mud tracked in, laundry thrown, book bag and shoes everywhere, crumbs/cups...mess. 
6. I will laugh at myself over anything. 

It's a small learning week. I mean look those are some mighty fine lessons I've realized this week! What have you learned? 


No comments:

Post a Comment