Sunday, January 31, 2016

What I learned. 1/31/16

What I learned. 1/31/16

1. I always liked make up. As in it's fun to play around with but when 40 is knocking on the door I am overdosing on skin creams, wrinkle protections, serums, skin tightened, etc. I think I'm becoming obsessed! 
2. For my birthday I'm starting a gofundme for Botox! Kidding....I think!! 
3. Momma needs a vacation out of the Dale stat. 
4. I had a night completely to myself, child free. What did I do? Fell asleep on the couch by 10:30. How on earth do people live alone? 
5. I get so mad at myself when I can't fix something alone. To the point I just cry. 
6. We are on day 756 of my thumb being gapped open. It's pissing me off. And don't tell people you super glue it closed---it creates some controversy. 
7.  PA---where it snows 20+ inches one weekend, then the next it's 64 degrees. 

That's all this week. Hopefully next weekend brings 80 degrees and sunshine. One can wish. Have a good one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment