Sunday, February 28, 2016

What I learned 2/28/16

What I learned. 2/28/16 

1. It's rare that I can truly be completely surprised. This weekend for my birthday I was. 
2. It's confirmed once again that I have the best friends and family. 
3. If I am off work much longer I will have every room in my house repainted and redone. 
4. At 40 I really need to decide what I'm going to do when I grow up. 
5. These spring weather teasers are killing me. It just need to come full force and have no more snow. I def have spring fever. 
6.  My kid bought me a card that said Happy 70th Birthday. He's no longer my favorite! 
7. I forgot how much I need to go to the chiropractor on a regular basis. 


That's it for this week. What did you learn? Share with me!! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment