Sunday, October 26, 2014

10/26/14 What I learned!

10/26/14

1. How do people who wear socks to bed know the joy of rubbing their feet on a blanket or cool sheets?! 
2. Friday nights are spent sleeping with a dog, cat, and my daughter. I prefer to sleep with a moose rather than her. The moose would give me more room 
3. I remembered I had one cookie from Sheetz after coming home late one night. I totally pocketed that cookie and ate it alone in my bathroom! I'm all for food sharing with my kids,but not my one and only cookie. 
4. After said cookie I got a tummy-ache. Stupid karma. This also happened after I stole some of my kids Halloween stash--double karma.  
5. This time change thing needs to happen. I can't wake up yo darkness all the time. 
6. I binge-watched Orange is the New Black, Season 1 on DVD. Now I need netflix.  
7. The disgusting Jesus house on the block is getting torn down--.can I get a "hallelujah, Amen!"  
8. I'm still confused by the Renee Zellweger photo. 


9. But perhaps more confused by the Honey Boo-Boo/momma June dates a sex offender scandal. 

That's all for the week.  Enjoy the beautiful weather to start the week. I'm certain by the weekend it will snow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment