Sunday, October 26, 2014
10/26/14 What I learned!
1. How do people who wear socks to bed know the joy of rubbing their feet on a blanket or cool sheets?!
2. Friday nights are spent sleeping with a dog, cat, and my daughter. I prefer to sleep with a moose rather than her. The moose would give me more room
3. I remembered I had one cookie from Sheetz after coming home late one night. I totally pocketed that cookie and ate it alone in my bathroom! I'm all for food sharing with my kids,but not my one and only cookie.
4. After said cookie I got a tummy-ache. Stupid karma. This also happened after I stole some of my kids Halloween stash--double karma.
5. This time change thing needs to happen. I can't wake up yo darkness all the time.
6. I binge-watched Orange is the New Black, Season 1 on DVD. Now I need netflix.
7. The disgusting Jesus house on the block is getting torn down--.can I get a "hallelujah, Amen!"
8. I'm still confused by the Renee Zellweger photo.
9. But perhaps more confused by the Honey Boo-Boo/momma June dates a sex offender scandal.
That's all for the week. Enjoy the beautiful weather to start the week. I'm certain by the weekend it will snow!