Saturday, December 15, 2012

12/15/12 Xmas Question: Clean-out!

I can not believe it is 10 days until Christmas. Even stranger is that the year 2012 is quickly coming to a close.
 
Since most of the Christmas prep is complete for me at this point, I decided to take a day to relax, read a book, and listen to the kiddos play.
 
After much needed hours of R&R, I got motivated! I decided to take the motivation to the kids closets and clean out. We need to make room for the new! I am also taking advantage of my brother's kiddos being here and using them as helpers!
The biggest help is for the girl child to clean out her clothes. She seems to give up items much easier when she knows they are headed to her younger cousins house.  The hardest part will be to convince my brother and sister in law to take the bags to their house (sorry--you can't hate me, we are related!)
 
Is this something you do in anticipation of the holiday?
 
Do you take advantage of the year ending to clean out and donate?
If not maybe it's a good suggestion if you have the extra time.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment