Monday, December 10, 2012

Dec. 10-Christmas question about fav. movie quotes

What's your favorite Christmas movie quote? There are so many good ones, it's hard to pick! Here's some of the famous ones:
What's your favorite?
 
 
 
 Do you love Christmas story...with the electric sex and Red Rider?

 
How about some Bad Santa?




  .....Shitter's full...classic!
 
By far, one of my favorites!
 
 
 
 
Grinch taught us all a good lesson!

 
Can you remember this one? It's from Home Alone!




 
There are lots of Buddy the elf quotes now!
 



 
 
I think these signs are the cutest--search etsy on some great deals from artists!
 
What's your favorite quote?


1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is pretty brilliant. I am, not really sure which movies are for those Christmas quotes, I pretty such on remembering lines. All I can remember is the the whole plot of the movies ;-)

    ReplyDelete