Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall decor

Walk with me through a picture montage of my Fall decorations at my house. 

Porch. I got this chalkboard from a sweet ol' friend and I love it. I write various things on it. 

I had this bittersweet wreath and then just added three clip in sunflowers from my favorite store...the Dollar Tree. I like it simplistic statements on my teal front door! 
Why hello witchy!! With a black iron pumpkin on right. Three glass tea light candles in middle. Burlap runner. And two led color changing candles from
DT on each side of pumpkin. 
Hi little buddy! Tucked in my blankets over a ladder. 
There's another cute friend! 
Last little buddy on shelf. I love these little pumpkin bears! So cute. This is all in my living room. 
Living room fireplace. 
I love all these glitter pumpkins and things. Lots from DT and Dollar General. 
Put the glitter things on tea light glass holder. Three varying heights. Then added flat glass candle holders. DT items! 
The little purple pumpkin matches the owl. DG! 
 Shortest arrangement.  I love, love, love the maple sugar DG candles. Seriuosly good smelling.  Love them...go get you one (or several!) 

Last couple glitter pumpkins. 

Dining room door. I made the yard wrapped wreath last year with flowers. Then this year for Halloween I added a hanger I had to middle. I can take center out after Trick or Treat fun. 
Dining room shelf.  Aren't these beaded, shiny indian corns the cutest!! 
Another shelf in dining room. Halloween hanger and threw some leave arrangements in cups for shelf. On right of shelf is glass milk containers I put the scented beads in. I have a scent addiction. 
Ok so on another buffet I have a glass mirrored tray.  Candles. I love the mercy glass ones from TJ Maxx. Yes, those are clam shells. We just got back from beach. My parents gathered them early one morning. Around them are little acrylic plastic pumpkins. Little cuties! 
Centerpiece on dining room table. 
 
That's basically it. I have a few little things placed around in kitchen and bathroom but nothing too fancy. 

I love fall. It's my favorite time of year. 

Stop in my house for some tea and cookies and chat with me...see the stuff in person! 


No comments:

Post a Comment