Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Little round drum table

It's started as this 
It needed some repairs on bottom piece of drum so out came my boo-boo repair kit. 

I then pondered how to paint it and send more time on Pinterest then I did actually painting it. Here's some inspiration picks: 


I really liked the yellow but was afraid that would limit it's sale to a very narrow population.  I was also concerned about painting the top because it was laminate topped. 
So I settled on this: 


The top is 29 1/2 in circle. 
Stands about 28" tall. 
Perfect side table with turquoise pop of color. Bottom waxed. Small drawer is function. Cute piece! 
Located in Scottdale at my residence, but can meet locally. If it doesn't sale via private, it will go to my booth in about a week. 
$35.00


No comments:

Post a Comment