Sunday, March 3, 2013

3/3/13 weekly reflections

3/3/13

I missed the 2/24/13 week because of the stomach bug. I didn't need to relearn how bad the flu was.

1. I know I teach my kids about the environment and to recycle. This was proven by my son's comment, while watching Wipeout, "this is a huge waste of water!"
2. Everytime I'm in a large public setting with many people, I yearn for a flash mob to occur.
3. It never rains on The Walking Dead. Also no one ever goes to the bathroom.
4. I can not stand when my kids lips are dry. It drives me nuts. I keep trying to make them be obsessed with chap stick like I am, but they just aren't doing it.
5. Tis' the season of mud.
6. If you live in Confluence/Somerset Co and you are the police chief, don't post pictures like this on your Facebook!


That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment