Friday, March 22, 2013

Fess Up Friday: judge my parenting?!

If you think you suck as a parent:

BPA present sippy cups, canned vegetables , fast food eating,
artificial coloring, artificial sweetners, non-organic, breast and bottle feed (just to totally confuse), adhered to gender specific toys and clothing (including the cutey shorts that had things like "cutie" and "princess" smack dab on the girl child's butt), stopped at 2 kids so the hubby and I could divide and conquer, worked rather than stayed at home, let the kids watch tv that had no educational value, play video games (including the violent ones because the hubby said "they're not that bad"), listen to unedited music (with "f" bombs dropping left and right), Went on "mommy weekends away" just to escape parenthood, left the kids in daycare an extra hour so I could grocery shop in peace, called off work to stay home and nap, took the kids into school late in my pj's and slippers, I'm a yelling mom and even have smacked bums (and a professional parenting instructor)

.....so the moral of this fess-up: my kids are still alive, so I must have done something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment