Friday, March 29, 2013

Fess Up Friday.

It's that day of the week again. Fess up's are hard for me because I'm pretty open about everything in my life (including posts about my vagina and my husband's lack of willingness to snip the nut-sack!).

So after much thought this is all I got:

If my house is a mess I go into total bitch mode....like I'm gonna chop someone's heads off nuts. It's not like my house is spotless. I have kids and animals and an intact vas deferens husband. But once I get in a mood, I totally go all ape-shit about getting the house straightened up. I'm like the opposite of a hoarder....I will throw out everything in a room to just have a clean space if needed.

That's it this week...pathetic, I know. Do you go crazy when your house is messy? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment