Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/17/13 Weekly Reflections

2/17/13
1. The number of chap sticks we lose to the washing machine and dryer each week is astonishing.
2. It's amazing what sunshine can do in the morning.
3. The town of Scottdale really needs a redbox.
4. It's 2013, can't they invent a better tasting cough syrup.
5. I seriously never knew chickens could be house pets until I friended chicken lovers in FB. Like they have chicken diapers and everything. Crazy.
6. I've reached a point in parenting when my kids are away I miss them more than they miss me.
7. In related news, I survived my son's first weekend away at camp. I should get a gold star for sure.
8. I totally need an electronic do- hicky on the first staircase that shouts "look around and see if anything needs carried up the steps". I'm tired of being the only one in the house that carries stuff up and down.

That's All for this week. Share some reflections you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment