Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Deals....shopping with Girl Child

We slept in this morning and missed church....Lord, please forgive us. 

It was calling for rain, which doesn't make good painting weather. I sanded two dressers this morning but kept pondering paint colors. 

The Girl Child was bored. 

Enter...shopping!!! 

Big Lots had 20% off everything today. And woooo, boy was it crowded. Big Lots has good deals on make up and snacks so off we headed. 

Seriously the best ice tea ever: 


Of course we headed to D. T. (Dollar Tree). I'm on a quest to find certain things others posted on Instagram. Of course The Dale D. T. didn't have those items but I left with some cutsie good deals. 


Look how cute this is: 

Right in my kitchen it went. Maybe it will inspire me at 3am paint sessions. 
Lastly we hit new Froyo ninja for a treat!! 

Home now. Looking for a Molly Ringwald movie...Sundays on couch are never complete without her! Guess what I found: 

  Sixteen Candles!!! 

Til next time...I'm off to climb laundry mountain during commercials....

~The Mommy, from Mommy in the 'Dale 







No comments:

Post a Comment