Follow by Email

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Deals....shopping with Girl Child

We slept in this morning and missed church....Lord, please forgive us. 

It was calling for rain, which doesn't make good painting weather. I sanded two dressers this morning but kept pondering paint colors. 

The Girl Child was bored. 

Enter...shopping!!! 

Big Lots had 20% off everything today. And woooo, boy was it crowded. Big Lots has good deals on make up and snacks so off we headed. 

Seriously the best ice tea ever: 


Of course we headed to D. T. (Dollar Tree). I'm on a quest to find certain things others posted on Instagram. Of course The Dale D. T. didn't have those items but I left with some cutsie good deals. 


Look how cute this is: 

Right in my kitchen it went. Maybe it will inspire me at 3am paint sessions. 
Lastly we hit new Froyo ninja for a treat!! 

Home now. Looking for a Molly Ringwald movie...Sundays on couch are never complete without her! Guess what I found: 

  Sixteen Candles!!! 

Til next time...I'm off to climb laundry mountain during commercials....

~The Mommy, from Mommy in the 'Dale 







No comments:

Post a Comment