Sunday, July 20, 2014

7/20/14 What I learned

7/20/14

1. I'd gladly give up my gym membership for a once a day nap cot space. 
2. This was my first experience with the M. P. Relay for Life. The Girl Scouts and I volunteered. It was humbling, especially seeing so many candle lit luminaries of those lost as a memorial tribute. Yet enlightening to see them also in honor of those who fought and won or are fighting the war on cancer.  Truly a festival of fellowship against all those affected by cancer. 
3. Ordering large appliances just straight up sucks. 
4. No one tells you how much you'll miss ice in your drink until you have no ice. 
5. Why can't I just stop buying and wearing white pants, capris, and skirts. I'll never learn. 
6. My son is the most straight laced, rule following, honest child ever! 

That's all for this week.... Until
Next week....keep reflecting 


No comments:

Post a Comment