Sunday, October 27, 2013

What I learned 10/27/13

10/27/13 

1. These 'bitstrips' cartoons on FB make me crazy. Not only are they stupid, I just don't understand 99% of them. 
2. My children way overuse the word "literally", literally. 
3. The boy child sucks at spelling....literally. 
4. I have lazy, non-laying chickens. 
5. Rich has the bladder of a pregnant  woman. 
6. Touching pregnant women bellies is illegal in PA...I'm going to jail and I don't even care. 
7. I love the concept of play it forward and try to do it at least once a week. 
8. People who take advantage of good hearted people suck.  They are not put on earth to support you. Get a job. You are breaking their hearts. If you are thinking this is about you, it probably is. Take note, the next step is to confront you in person and I'm trying not to embarrass you and put you on blast, but trust me I will. 
9. Rich has to take a day off work to have a "date" with me. Our date consisted of a trip to Walmart. It was fun. 
10. Oh Kim Kardashian.  We really don't want to see your ass. 
11. This pathetic guy wasted his money: 

12. Chicken coffins..who knew! 



That's it for this week. What can you reflect about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment