Monday, October 7, 2013

What I learned. 10/6/13

10/6/13

1. I have no attention span at a red light. I can't be bothered to watch for light to turn green. People behind me always remind me with a beep! In fact I will sit there a few more seconds just because I can! 



2. I wish the radio had a rewind button. I always miss half the story that the DJ is saying. 
3. Lady GaGa was quoted as saying, "I feel that flip flops are the downfall of many relationships. It's, like, first it's the flip flops, and then it's the sweatpants, and then, it's the 'I don't brush my hair'.  It's the gateway drug to no sex." 
Clearly, Lady GaGa hasn't been married for 14 years when your husband will have sex with you in any entire you are wearing...flip flops, sweatpants, granny panties...Whatev! 
4. It should not be 85 degrees in October. 
5. Love butter and garlic wings. Hate garlic breath. 
6. Never inhale left over chlorine in pool pump. You won't be able to breath. 
7. I get sick of painting in neutral white, beige, and black. Bring on the color! 

That's all for the week. Go reflect and learn something then share!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment