Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I learned. 10/20/13

10/20/13

1. TLC really needs to contact me for a new show concept. "Facebook Wars". I'm copyrighting that! 
2. I love Morty from the 'Swiffer' commercials. I've adopted them as my pretend grandparents. Pap-pap Morty's sure to hook me up with a cool  Swiffer package at Christmas. 

3. Sometimes not getting what you want is exactly what you need. 
4. There's an unspoken competition at my house between the girl child and boy child. Which can set mom over the edge faster? The boy that misses the toilet peeing or the girl that never flushes. Stay tuned to see if the mom starts to make them build an outhouse. 

5. I'd like to reclaim my bed on the weekend. Or at least get my side back. Two kids, two animals and me don't fit well enough for me. 
6. The boy child is at the age where he doesn't want to dress up for Halloween but still wants the loot....11yr old issues, yo. 
7. There are more dead deer along Rt 119 then in fields this week. 

8. Life's a constant struggle for me: MILF vs shaving legs. Decisions, decisions. 
9. If my hubby doesn't stop playing GTA, there's going to be a 187 in 'da house. (Explaination: GTA-- video game, 187--murder code)

10. Someone needs to come up with dessert delivery. Cake and pies please. 
  

That's all for this week! What reflections can you make? Share!! Enjoy your week...remember to learn new things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment