Sunday, August 25, 2013

What I learned 8/25/13

8/25/13

1. I need to come to terms with the fact that my ADD will never let me sit still long enough for nail polish to dry. 
2. 6 chickens poop a lot. 13 chickens pooping is damn near a full time job to keep up after. 
3. The children and school districts have some sort of timeline agreement to send them back to school just as they are facing severe beatings from their parents for being annoying. 
4. Apparently a 4 yr old and a 11 yr old of the opposite genders, can fight over the same toy.  
5. According to Reddit, there are a substantial number of hedgehog owners. 
6. I'm officially old when I watch the VMA's and one-don't know the majority of people and two-sit there with my mouth open wondering how they can show this on tv! 
7. I need to remember how much painting helps relax and clear my mind. 

That's all for the week. Enjoy the first week back to school!! Try to sober up before the bus comes in the afternoon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment