Thursday, June 6, 2013

Once upon a time there was a picture...

In a magazine. I liked the picture. I liked the desk. Then it hit me the same desk is in storage waiting to be painted!! 
Enter some stripping and sanding. 
One coat of Annie Sloan country gray chalk paint (no idea why it's called grey, it's clearly beige/light tan). 
Sand again and distress. 
Add glaze. 
Add wax. 
Take a break. Yell at some kids who are off on summer break. Go drink a diet Pepsi...do some laundry...cook lunch... Oh, wait...you don't care about those steps!!

Wish I had the lamp to put on the desk from mag pic!!


Ponder putting on super cool lion head knobs and then decide they are perfect for it. 
Ok once more. 

Magazine!!

Mine!

And finally...realization that as cool
As the piece is I have no room for it. So it can be yours for $150.00

Located in Scottdale, PA but willing to meet. 724-989-0689 
Or carlarhodes@zoominternet.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment