Saturday, June 8, 2013

Carla does crazy!!

It started off as a plan old end table. Nothing fancy. Enter a good friend that moved back to PA (who is an artist also see Nicci's Etsy shop at http://WWW.etsy.com/shop/NBardFX

She makes great trinket earrings and necklaces to match your style. Perfect for sports fans or kids parties/gifts). We sport her stuff and love it. It made a perfect Christmas gift for kiddos at school.  

She bravely gave me free artist range to do what I wanted. I knew just the thing I was dying to try. Enter...crazy fun! 
It was painted different on each part then clear coated. No chalk paint on this baby. Good ol' regular paint.  I hope she likes it and gets it soon, as girl child is dying to make it her's!!!  
I can replicate a similar version of crazy on any furniture if this is the style you like!! 
Contact me at 724-989-0689 or carlarhodes@zoominternet.net for more details. Hint, hint...,Ikea bland is perfect for this up cycle!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment