Sunday, June 9, 2013
6/9/13 weekly reflections.
1. Why in parking lots do people lose all sense of traffic patterns and signs?
2. Chickens are too fat to sit on robin eggs. They will crush them.
3. Sleeping chicks look like they are dead.
4. I always fall in love with the tv weirdos. Honey Boo-Boo, Si.
5. I may have more paint stained clothes than not.
6. I can't sleep in anymore. And I can't stay up past 11. I am officially old.
7. I have an entire folder in my phone of tattoos I want. Yet, I always seem to never want to spend the money on them.
8. This time next week I better have a pool. Also guaranteed next weekend will be 40 degrees.
9. There is ALWAYS laundry to do.
'til next week. Enjoy!!!