Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm a painting fool! Currently for sale.


So in desperate need if reclaiming space.  Shed is full, basement is full, porch looks like I'm in process of moving. So today I got busy! It was a perfect day to paint. Stay tuned for a posting of an antique hutch in black, 5 shelf bookshelf, dresser, and more!! I'm on a roll!! 
Here's what I have completely for sale. 
Beachy themed side table. Complete with think twine rap. $25

Side/end table with drawer. 
$30.00

3 piece set. 

Grey chalk paint with wax. Slightly distressed. New upholstery with a variety of colors on 2 solid chairs. 
Stand is 26 in tall. 18 in wide and 14 1/2 in depth. One drawer. Good durable shape. Matches paint on chairs. Great for a game room, living room, child's room or entrance way.  
$100.00 for all 3. 
Desk/ behind couch sofa table! $125.00
Hope bench with storage. $50.00

Contact me at 724-989-0689 or carlarhodes@zoominternet.net if interested. 

Off to paint Sunday again and will be listing more. Stay tuned!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment