Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Reflections 9/23/12

9/23/12

1. I'm diagnosing Prince with the Michael Jackson syndrome. Dude, you're getting weirder & weirder.
2. Will I ever go to the store and leave without forgetting something?
3. I super duper extra love, with a cherry, on top fall festivals.
4. It's amazing how crunchy leaves make me happy.
5. I can handle 8 girls at once, it's the adding 1 boy to the mix that makes it all go bad.
6. It makes me smile collecting eggs. That amazes me every time too!
7. According to my BH& G mag:people who regularly enjoy chocolate weigh 5-7 pounds less than those who skip it. This is according to a University of California, San Diego study. Seems like a good enough reason to me to eat it! Bring on the chocolate!
8. I have 6 chickens. 5 are always around each other, one is always off in its own chicken world.
9. Boy child, much like his momma, can sleep anywhere!
10. Never post a picture with the "f" bomb in it to your blog, it upsets your parents! tee-her Mom & Dad!

That's all this week. Share some reflections you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment