Sunday, August 3, 2014
What I learned 8/3/14
1. How is it freakin' August? And where the hell is summer?
2. Still no monkey.
3. Back to school shopping has commenced.
4. Why do I have an addiction to stationary/back to school products. I'm a grown ass women but I NEEEEED glitter, smelly, gel pens. Ridiculous.
(Or not. I'm totally justifying doing my paperwork in them. Won't my visa bill look so pretty writing out that minimum payment this month!!)
5. My new saying for True Blood is "another one bites the dust". Little by little everyone dies off.
6. I just know the death of me will be when I'm ran over by a morbidly obese person on a driving scooter at Walmart.
That's it for this week. What have you learned?