Sunday, August 24, 2014
What I learned 8/24/14
1. Funny how as we round the bend to September, everyone gets all October happy. October has became like a holiday, with pumpkin everything!
2. Breath-right strips gave me a panic attack feeling like I couldn't breathe. Not sure that's how they are supposed to work!
3. My kids caught "the asshole crazy" virus this past week, can I get an Amen for school Monday.
4. Funny how when there's a chicken wreck in WVA, people think it's me!
5. Although, if you were at my house this week when a hawk was after my chickens you would be certain I lost my damn mind.
6. It's a $12,000 fine for killing a hawk. I'm on a covert mission to figure 'other' ways to rid this problem.
7. I still might go all 'Annie Oakley' *wink, wink*.
8. If you put together number 6 & 7 and understand--you are my kind of people!!!
9. Ok ice bucket challenge just needs to stop now.
That's it for this week....enjoy!!