Sunday, January 6, 2013

1/6/13 weekly reflections.

1/6/13.

1. Grumpy cat 'Terd' was funny for like, one week. Now I'm over him.
2. Bitches be needing some Girl Scout cookies!!
3. I look forward to the age when I can no longer complain about "girl" problems.
4. It's going to be a long 9 months of hearing about Kim and Kayne's baby bump.
5. People who park on the snow mountain parking spaces are just show offs.
6. This "broke as a joke" thing isn't so funny anymore.
7. Nothing's worse than cooking dinner and having your family look at it and ask what it is.
8. My parent's have high-jacked my FB account. So my swearing and naughty posts have decreased. If they ever figure out twitter I'll be entirely f'ed!

That's all for the 1st week of January. Weekends need to be 3 days. It can't be Monday yet!
Share some reflections you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment