Sunday, January 20, 2013

1/20/13 Weekly Reflections.

1/20/13
~Happy Birthday to my Momma~ love you!

1. I always start off with good intentions of watching award shows (example: Golden Globes) and then I sit, stare, and wonder what the hell I'm watching it for.
2. It's amazing what you can pull out of cabinets and cook when you are broke.
3. It's also amazing how many times I burn myself when cooking. See, it's worth just ordering pizza!
4. Lance Armstrong is an asshole. Thanks for being such a good role model to lots of kids.
5. Is Manti Te'o really that desperate that he needed to turn to online dating? Sucka.
6. I often forget about Nutella. It's like a long lost best friend.
7. The Witch's tit is apparently getting very cold this week.
8. I'm feeling neglected of snow delays/cancellations.
9. Our house has became 24/7 Minecraft talk with my kids. It bores me. I never thought I'd miss the noise from them. But, it might be worse to sit in a room in silence with them while they play away.

That's all for this week. Can't wait for the Super Bowl--only to see the dance Ray Lewis pulls out!!
Share some of your reflections!

No comments:

Post a Comment