Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekly reflections 7/29/12


Weekly Reflections
7/29/12


1. It was so much easier to shop for clothes for my kids when they were younger.
2. I hate the fact that I went to the movies and was concerned about my safety.
3. The mall on a Saturday night makes me feel very old.
4. The only thing I think of when they talk of Michael Phelps is that marijuana smoking pic.
5. I really do put in effort to watch the Olympics, but then they show water polo and I'm totally bored.
6. My dog, Daisy acts like she is so scared of Rich. He has never done anything to her but she steers clear of him.
7. Never underestimate the power of a bad headache. It will make you miserable.
8. When Rich & I get a night without the kids we spend most of the time talking about the kids.
9. If you drop your iPhone too many times the screen will break. A broken screen makes for a sad Carla. 

That's all for this week, now share some reflections you have from the past week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment