Monday, July 30, 2012

Tiffany Blue & Zebra~ Really does it get any better!

It started as a sad little old telephone desk that was a Craiglist find.

I was told it sat in a sewing room of an older Granny and was for sale after she passed away.
I believe pieces don't  mind a fresh update and I hope I made the Granny smile when she looks down on it.

Sample pod from Ace's bought with a $5.00 off coupon! (Score!!) The color is turquiose bay, but I'm renaming it 'Tiffany box blue'.

Floral padded cover be gone!


Little cubby for papers.
Add Blue chalk paint and clear waxed.

Add cheery pop of color and recover pad with sassy zebra and there you have it--it's ready for a teen or a trendy lady.



Desk top section has a piece of glass cut to protect the tops finish.

She's ready for her new home. 
$80.00
Contact me if interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment