Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello peeps!

Thought I would do a brief update on my blog. I have been busy, busy, busy....In addition to keeping up with furniture pieces- I have been painting rental and flip houses, and also still a part time social work. I have decided that sometimes it's so much easier to fix furniture and houses than people. 
I look forward to warm sun and moving pieces out of my house rather than paint in the kitchen and dining room.  If a day goes by and I have not have a paint brush in my hand, then the day isn't complete! If all my lights are on at 3am I'm painting on the kitchen floor, not cooking up meth. 
I have tried to paint neutral colors, as they sale better however I am into bold colors.
It's so nice to nice to have items at Saturday's Treasures, as after I paint, price, and stage my job is done. They do the sales! 
My goal in the future is for my own store where I can carry famous paint lines and do painting seminars.
To dream..... Little steps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment