Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly reflections 11/4/11

11/4/12

1. If I'm in my bedroom on FB it's says I'm in Everson. In my living room, Scottdale. Weird.
2. The boy child lacks enthusiastic holiday apparel.
3. I know nothing about wine, but can pick out beer like a champ. Or wine if it has a cute rooster on the label!
4. I clean my house everyday, yet it never looks like it.
5. I always need to watch the last few minutes of the prior week's 'Walking Dead' to remember.
6. Looking at old pics makes me desperately want another baby and cry that my kids will never know my grandparents. They were so great.
7. The boy reached a new low in putting his pants on backwards.
8. When Christmas stuff is out in the store, I want to decorate at home.

That's it for this week. Share some reflections with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment