Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly Reflections 8/26/11

8/26/12

1. Things no one ever says: I hate vacations.
2. You can get up early to beat traffic but you can't beat mother nature. Glad I wasn't driving in the terrible rain.
3. I can sleep anywhere when I'm tired.
4. Vacations are so much better when there is a washing machine and dryer. Makes coming home so much easier.
5. My kids act up in the car when radio Disney is on. Put on Lithium (90's grunge) and they amuse themselves with various electronics.
6. I thought it was bad when my dogs follow me everywhere. Now my chickens do when I let them out.
7. I am a parent of a 1st and 5th grader...wha??
8. School starting is a confusing emotion for me...oh to be happy or sad?
9. My friend Nicci Bard doesn't know who Honey Boo-Boo is..... This is just not right!

That's all for this week. What have you learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment