Sunday, March 16, 2014

What I learned 3/16/14

3/16/14

I missed last week....slow learning week I guess. 

1. McDonald's is the center of gossip. I heard more about old people and their health than I could if I was a nurse at the hospital. 
2. More "older" people need better hearing aids. 
3. The best statement from my niece when pointing at her legs is: "these legs will have nothing on them come summer!" Meaning dresses only. I love this child! 
4. You can learn a lot from missionaries. 
5. I have never cried so much at Walking Dead as tonight's episode. Total bummer. 
6. I'm doing a 40 day/40 bag clean out for lent and I'm well on way of clutter free!! 



In other news I have no idea how to fold fitted sheets. Like I think they should teach that in wife class...I mean home ec 
7. Please Letang never cut your hot sex hair. And come back soon. 
8. Philly fans are douche bags. Proof:


That's it for this week. Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment